MAKE THE GREATEST IMPACT DURING YOUR PLC TIME
Empower your educators to collaborate, better understand student needs, improve instruction, and increase student success. Learning A-Z offers comprehensive, ready-to-use Learning Modules designed specifically for delivery during your PLC meeting time. Each module incorporates a process of continuous improvement, focuses on a key ELA topic, and connects instructional best practices to Learning A-Z resources. Contact our team to learn more.
PROFESSIONAL LEARNING DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR PLCS
Our methodology supports an authentic, collaborative, actionable, and reflective approach to professional learning. Each Learning Module engages your educators in an ongoing cycle of continuous improvement through guided inquiry, discourse, and planning for student success.
- Bring student data analysis to the PLC meeting.
- Analyze student data, create understandings, and prepare to make informed instructional decisions.
- Collaborate to build instructional plans based on student data and established goals.
- Implement instructional plans, recording reflections and monitoring student progress.
- Share results at next PLC, reflecting on observations and collaborating to make adjustments as needed.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
Each Learning Module includes the following materials and services that make it easy for your facilitator to lead your PLC:
- Facilitator Agenda with implementation instructions and guidelines
- Instructional Video to show during your PLC
- Participant Guide with guided notes, lesson plan template, and sample lesson plans
- Live Webinar with one of our professional development experts to prepare for your PLC
- Follow-Up Consultation for ongoing support after completion of your PLC.
CHOOSE FROM A LIBRARY OF LEARNING MODULES
- Building Strong Foundational Skills, Part 1
- 21st Century Skills: Close Reading
- Strengthening Students’ Comprehension Skills and Strategies, Part 1
- Enhancing Reading Strategies With Digital Tools
- Fostering Student Engagement Through Literature Circles
- And more...