Raz-Plus Delivers a Personalized Blended Learning Approach to Literacy
Leveled Books and Other Resources in Printable, Projectable, and Digital Formats
INCLUDED WITH YOUR SUBSCRIPTION
- Access for up to 36 students per classroom
- K-5 printable and projectable leveled books, lesson plans, and activities for teachers
- Dedicated support team available by phone, chat, and email
- Complimentary webinars, videos and guides to help you get started
Students develop reading skills most efficiently when instruction, practice, and assessment are blended and informed by data. Raz-Plus is a blended learning platform that combines teacher-led whole-class and small-group instruction with technology-enabled resources for personalized reading practice. All resources are accessible online and available in printable, projectable, and digital formats to strengthen the connection between what is being taught and what students independently practice.
- Deliver standards-aligned reading instruction with more than 50,000 resources that develop key 21st century skills.
- Personalize reading practice with more than 3,000 developmentally appropriate leveled books and additional reading resources available in printable, projectable, online, and mobile formats.
- Build comprehension skills and strategies with lesson plans, activity sheets, and quizzes that accompany each leveled book.
- Inform instruction with online, data-driven reports that show individual and class-wide activity and performance.
Have questions about ordering? Visit our Support Center for answers.
Retail Price is per classroom or family/home. For 10+ classrooms, contact us for volume pricing.