Raz-Plus Connected Classroom Resources
Resources to Foster Student-Centered Learning
Raz-Plus Connected Classroom enhances the comprehensive, blended learning platform of Raz-Plus with a library of tools and resources curated specifically to ensure that standards-based learning happens anytime, anywhere. Each student’s experience is differentiated to help educators create a student-centered learning path for learners of all reading and ability levels in Grades K-5*.
- Create personalized learning pathways for all students, whether in a traditional classroom, distance learning, or hybrid environment.
- Promote student voice and choice via a Student Self-Evaluation.
- Provide research-based teaching practices aligned to national standards.
- Scaffold instruction with Lesson Guides aimed at helping students access grade-level text
- Focus on social, emotional, and academic development with a SEAD Guide explaining the key skills within social and emotional learning.
*Each Raz-Plus Connected Classroom license requires an active Raz-Plus license. Complimentary product trials for Raz-Plus Connected Classroom include Raz-Plus. Have questions about ordering? Visit our Support Center for answers.
Retail Price is per classroom or family/home. For 10+ classrooms, contact us for volume pricing.