Raz-Kids Reading Resources Helps Students Level Up to Better Reading
Digitally Delivered Leveled Books and Quizzes
INCLUDED WITH YOUR SUBSCRIPTION
- 2,000+ K-5 all-digital books and quizzes for independent student practice
- Level-up technology advances students’ reading skills through fun challenges
- Access for up to 36 students per classroom
- Dedicated support team available by chat and phone
- Complimentary webinars, videos, and guides to help you get started
$128.00 for 1-year subscription
(That's only $11.00 a month!)
Have questions about ordering? Visit our Support Center for answers. Retail price is per classroom or family/home. 40+ classrooms? Need a quote? Contact Us.
With billions of readers already accessed across the world, Raz-Kids is an award-winning resource that provides a library of differentiated books at various levels of text complexity for students to practice reading in school, at home, or on the go. Digital and mobile access means that students get the personalized reading practice they need anytime, anywhere. And with easy-to-use online controls, teachers can quickly manage and track their students' reading progress in a matter of minutes.
- Provide meaningful online reading practice on computers and mobile devices with hundreds of books and corresponding quizzes offered at different levels of text complexity.
- Encourage close reading skills and the reading and writing connection with interactive tools and constructed response quiz questions.
- Make practicing reading fun with the engaging Kids A-Z eLearning environment, which includes built-in motivational rewards.
- Easily track individual and class-wide progress with digital reports.
Have questions about ordering? Visit our Support Center for answers.