Science A-Z Puts Science in Every Student's Hands
Multilevel Books and Science Experiments for K-6 Students
INCLUDED WITH YOUR SUBSCRIPTION
- K-6 science literacy, experiments, and skills for in-class or at-home
- Thousands of resources to teach core science ideas and practices
- Access for up to 36 students per classroom
- Dedicated support team available by chat and phone
- Complimentary webinars, videos, and guides to help you get started
$117.00 for 1-year subscription
(That's only $10.00 a month!)
Have questions about ordering? Visit our Support Center for answers. Retail price is per classroom or family/home. 40+ classrooms? Need a quote? Contact Us.
Science A-Z is an award-winning curriculum resource that blends science and literacy into one captivating K-6 curriculum. The product delivers thousands of resources in Life Science, Earth and Space Science, Physical Science, Engineering, and Process Science. In addition to a robust library of multilevel informational texts, Science A-Z also delivers engaging science experiments and hands-on activities that allow students to think and act like scientists. With storyline resources that make it easy for K-5 teachers to adopt a scope and sequence for standards-aligned science instruction, Science A-Z perfectly complements both content literacy and core science curriculum resources.
- Customize and differentiate instruction with multilevel materials in English and Spanish that help satisfy both science and ELA curriculum standards.
- Provide science teachers with a complete scope and sequence of K-5 science lessons and activities aligned with national and state science standards
- Put broad science concepts and core ideas into context with high-interest reading materials and hands-on science experiments.
- Easily access background information, answer keys, and cross-curricular extension ideas to continue learning.
- Expand students’ understanding of science content, current events, and STEM fields with interactive eResources and additional learning opportunities
Have questions about ordering? Visit our Support Center for answers.