DALLAS, May 4, 2021 — Cambium Learning® Group today announced that products from ExploreLearning®, Lexia® Learning, and Learning A-Z® were named as 2022 SIIA CODiE Awards finalists. John Campbell, CEO of Cambium, is also a finalist in the Ed Tech Leadership Award category. For over three decades, the SIIA CODiE Awards have recognized leaders in innovation and excellence from the education and business technology world. The SIIA CODiE Awards are the industry's only peer-recognized awards program and finalists are determined by industry experts.
“Over the past two years, our educational technology products have been put to the test. They have helped educators and students teach, learn and thrive through a challenging time,” said John Campbell, CEO of Cambium. “This achievement was made possible by all the hard-working employees at Cambium, especially those at ExploreLearning, Lexia, and Learning A-Z who made sure our customers feel seen, valued, and supported.”
CODiE finalists represent the best products, services, and people in the education and business technology industries. Cambium Learning, Lexia® Learning, Learning A-Z®, and ExploreLearning® were recognized as finalists in the following categories:
- ExploreLearning Gizmos - Best STEM Instructional Solution for Grades PK-8
- ExploreLearning Frax - Best Educational Game
- ExploreLearning Reflex - Best Gamification in Learning
- ExploreLearning Science4Us - Best STEM Instructional Solution for Grades PK-8
- ExploreLearning Gizmos - Best Mathematics Instructional Solution for Grades 9-12
- ExploreLearning Gizmos - Best Science Instructional Solution for Grades 9-12
- ExploreLearning Gizmos - Best Virtual Lab
- ExploreLearning Gizmos - Best Science Instructional Solution for Grades PK-8
- Lexia English Language Development - Best Emerging Instructional Technology Solution
- Lexia Core5 Reading - Best English Language Arts Instructional Solution for PK-8
- Science A-Z - Best Science Instructional Solution for PK-8
- Raz-Plus - Best Virtual Learning Solution
- Learning A-Z - Excellence in DE&I in EdTech
Cambium Learning Group
- John Campbell, EdTech Leadership Award
“The 2022 CODiE Award finalists highlight the products and people who drove their industries forward through innovative products and leadership in these uncertain times,” said SIIA President Jeff Joseph. “These honorees continue the proud tradition of CODiE Award finalists of recognizing the most impactful products, services, and leaders of their time, setting a foundation for the next generation of innovators. Congratulations to all who received this well-earned acknowledgment.”
CODiE Award winners will be announced during the virtual winner announcement celebrations June 8 and June 9, 2022.
Details about all finalists are listed here.
About Cambium Learning Group
Cambium Learning® Group is the education essentials company, providing award-winning education technology and services for K-12 markets. With an intentionally curated portfolio of respected global brands, Cambium serves as a leader in the education space, helping millions of educators and students feel more universally valued each and every day. In everything it does, the company focuses on the elements that are most essential to the success of education, delivering simpler, more certain solutions that make a meaningful difference right now.
To learn more, visit www.cambiumlearning.com or follow Cambium on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Medium. The Cambium family of brands includes: Cambium Assessment, Lexia® Learning, Learning A-Z®, Voyager Sopris Learning®, ExploreLearning®, Time4Learning®, and Kurzweil Education®.
About the SIIA CODiE™ Awards
The SIIA CODiE Awards is the only peer-reviewed program to showcase business and education technology’s finest products and services. Since 1986, thousands of products, services, and solutions have been recognized for achieving excellence. For more information, visit siia.net/CODiE.
About Software and Information Industry Association (SIIA)
SIIA is the only professional organization connecting more than 450 data, financial information, education technology, specialized content, and publishing companies. Our diverse members provide the critical data, content, and information that drives the global economy, informs financial networks, connects learners and educators, and drives innovation. Learn more at siia.net.
CMO, Cambium Learning Group