“When educators learn, students learn more.”
— Hayes Mizell, Learning Forward Senior Distinguished Fellow
Learning A–Z offers learning and curriculum services that deliver targeted solutions to address unique district and school needs. We collaborate with instructional leadership to tailor a program that ensures educators can make the greatest impact on student learning.
Onsite Professional Learning
Customized Workshops are ideal for customers who want to dig deeper or those using multiple products. These workshops are offered as full-day sessions, multi-day sessions, or as a collection of shorter breakouts over the course of one day. Facilitated by a Learning A–Z professional learning expert, these workshops are delivered at your location in a highly engaging, hands-on, and collaborative format.
- Workshops provide interactive, hands-on professional learning using computers or mobile devices.
- Meaningful collaboration engages educators in applying Learning A–Z resources to instructional best practices.
- Content can be customized to address any part of the instructional cycle, based on your identified needs.
- Multiple formats provide flexibility to fit your unique needs and schedule.
Customized professional learning for a cohort of instructional leaders to build capacity and provide turnkey training and support for educators.
- Co-design a professional learning plan to help achieve specific goals and objectives.
- Participate in planning, check-ins, data reviews, and related support to optimize professional learning efforts.
- Develop expertise in Learning A–Z resources and strategies for successful teacher training.
- Receive supporting resources to use in turnkey sessions, including a presentation, agenda, support materials, and more.
Help teachers maximize their Learning A–Z resources. Consult with a Professional Learning expert to determine best practices for modeling of Learning A–Z resources.
- Identify relevant resources to inform modeling and best practices
- Observe modeled lesson with grade-level colleagues
- Debrief with Learning A–Z expert and colleagues to review strategies and plan next steps
Our team of academic and curriculum experts identify and strategically integrate Learning A–Z resources into district curriculum. We create a personalized solution that best fits district curricular goals, so teachers can focus on driving positive student outcomes.
- Partner with experts to build a customized plan to fit your unique curriculum
- Find the resources that align with your instructional framework, standards, and learning outcomes
- Promote strategic and meaningful use of Learning A–Z resources