Digital Prek-6 Resources for Differentiated Instruction and Practice
At Learning A-Z, we believe that every student should succeed in all domains of literacy. Our products blend traditional teacher-led instruction with robust online resources to make teaching more effective and efficient, practice more accessible and personalized, assessment more strategic and automated, and learning more informed and proactive.
Teacher-Led Instruction & Independent Practice
- Flexible Teacher-led Instruction
- Engaging Student Practice
Assessments and Reporting
- Informative Assessments
- Reliable Reporting
Partnering for Your Success
- Customer Success
- Customer Support
- Implementation Support Services
- Best-in-Class Technology, Research, and Assessment Partners
Easy to Implement Solutions
- Whole Class
- Small Group
- Independent Student Practice
- Early Childhood
- Lower Elementary
- Upper Elementary
- Dual Language / Bilingual
- English as a Second Language
“Using Reading A-Z seems to bring a light to the children—they’re happy. Seeing the children get excited about reading really makes me feel good. And what’s great about Raz-Kids is that kids have an incentive to get points from reading a book so they can customize their own robots, and kids really get excited about that.”
– Pat Thomas, Teacher, Tucson, AZ
Raz-Plus | K-5+ | Formats: Print, Online, Projectable, Mobile
Raz-Plus delivers a combination of teacher-led instruction, independent practice, formative assessment, and detailed reporting to help improve the literacy skills of every student, at every level. With resources available in printable, projectable, online, and mobile formats, Raz-Plus strengthens the connection between what is being taught and what students are practicing.
- Supports differentiated instruction with thousands of leveled books, lesson plans, and activities
- Engages students by providing online and mobile resources and tools
- Facilitates progress monitoring with skill and benchmark assessments
- Informs instruction through reports at the individual, group, and class levels
ELL Edition | K-5+ | Formats: Print, Online, Projectable, Mobile
Supporting students at all proficiency levels who are learning English, ELL Edition features a robust collection of research-based resources and lessons specifically designed for developing social and academic English language proficiency. Reading, listening, speaking, and writing materials, integrated with grammar and vocabulary support, are organized in content area topics at varying grade ranges and proficiency levels. ELL Edition can be added to any Raz-Plus subscription.
- Provides content-based and thematic-based ELL resources
- Offers explicit instruction and independent practice opportunities
- Develops both social and academic vocabulary
- Tracks progress with proficiency-level assessments
Reading A-Z | K-5+ | Formats: Print, Projectable
Famous for its extensive library of leveled books, ancillaries, and instructional support tools, Reading A-Z provides educators a wide array of resources in printable and projectable formats. Reading A-Z makes it easy for teachers to deliver meaningful reading instruction in whole-class, small-group, and one-to-one settings, and to provide high-interest reading materials at each student's developmentally appropriate reading level.
- Supports differentiated reading instruction
- Allows all students to read books at their level
- Provides lessons and activities to improve key reading skills
- Offers extensive content-area learning opportunities
Raz-Kids | K-5+ | Formats: Online, Mobile
Raz-Kids is an award-winning digital library of leveled eBooks and eQuizzes that students use to practice reading in school, at home, and on the go. Raz-Kids makes it easy for teachers to differentiate reading practice and monitor student progress online. In addition, the engaging student portal features interactive tools and incentives that keep kids motivated to practice and improve their reading skills.
- Supports differentiated reading practice in school, at home, and on the go
- Makes it easy to provide developmentally appropriate texts for each student
- Encourages students to take notes and employ close reading skills
- Monitors reading progress with digital quizzes and reports
Headsprout | K-5 | Formats: Print, Online, Projectable, Mobile
Delivering online instruction proven to improve students’ literacy rates, Headsprout is an engaging, online reading curriculum that helps students develop key foundational reading and comprehension skills. The product employs a patented, scaffolded instructional system that automatically adapts to the specific needs and learning pace of each student. Headsprout has received favorable reviews from trusted organizations such as the Florida Center for Reading Research and What Works Clearinghouse.
- Provides online reading instruction tailored to each student
- Proven to boost test scores and literacy rates
- Ensures student mastery with benchmark assessments
- Helps struggling readers quickly catch up to their peers
Science A-Z | K-6 | Formats: Print, Online, Projectable, Mobile
Science A-Z delivers an extensive collection of in-depth digital and printable books, activities, and hands-on experiments that make it easy to incorporate science into literacy instruction, while fully supporting today's science standards. With Storylines and Unit Roadmaps to help guide instruction, teachers can focus on creating engaging three-dimensional learning experiences that make the most of their skills, talent, and time.
- Includes comprehensive grade-appropriate science units
- Develops both science and reading skills
- Introduces students to STEM concepts and career opportunities
- Requires no expensive scientific hardware or instrumentation
Vocabulary A-Z | K-6+ | Formats: Print, Online, Mobile
Vocabulary A-Z is your ideal solution for helping students build vocabulary and increase reading comprehension! Teachers can choose from premade vocabulary lists for Raz-Plus leveled books, Science A-Z units or reading series resources, or build custom lessons. Teachers can digitally assign lists for independent practice online, where students complete engaging game-based activities. Alternatively, teachers can print a five-day lesson plan for classroom instruction and practice.
- Provides hundreds of premade, standards-aligned vocabulary lessons
- Makes it easy to create custom lessons
- Enables differentiated learning with engaging, game-based digital activities
- Informs instruction with activity and assignment reports
Writing A-Z | K-6+ | Formats: Print, Online, Projectable
With an array of leveled writing lessons and engaging online writing tools, Writing A-Z is a comprehensive writing resource that allows teachers to differentiate instruction and students to practice their writing skills independently online 24/7. The product is an ideal ELA resource for any classroom, delivering the instructional support and direct application students need to learn the individual elements of writing and become proficient in all steps of the writing process.
- Allows teachers to easily differentiate writing instruction
- Supports daily writing practice with engaging eLearning tools
- Helps inform future instruction and track student progress
- Saves time reviewing and scoring student writings