Watch the Overview Video
See how you can help your students achieve literacy success with a combination of research-based foundational skills instruction and flexible reading comprehension resources.
A Research-Based Pair That Can't Be Beat
Strategically meet the literacy needs of your K-5 students with the powerful duo of targeted foundational skills instruction and flexible language comprehension.
Learn How The Powerful Duo Can Fit Your Instruction
Learn More About
Built on the Science of Reading, Foundations A-Z empowers educators to effectively teach all foundational skills and instill the joy of learning.
- Thoughtfully mapped Scope & Sequence covers all foundational skills
- Complete lesson plans deliver systematic, explicit, and cumulative instruction from the first lesson
- Purposeful student materials feature diverse content and interactive multimedia experiences
- Point-of-use teacher tools, professional development, and reports are accessible at your fingertips
Learn More About
Raz-Plus is a blended learning platform that combines teacher-led whole-class and small-group instruction with technology-enabled resources for personalized reading practice.
- More than 3,000 books and additional reading resources available in printable, projectable, online, and mobile formats.
- Lesson plans, activity sheets, and quizzes that accompany each book
- A variety of assessment tools to place students at the right level, monitor reading progress, and inform instruction
- Online reports with individual and class-wide activity and performance
Contact Us for a Consultation
Federal Funding Opportunities: Learning A-Z Is Here to Help
The federal government recently passed three stimulus packages totaling nearly $190 billion in funding for U.S. K-12 public schools. Learn more about how you can make the most of these funding opportunities.