Scarborough, H. S. (2001)
A Research-Based Pair That Can't Be Beat
The powerful duo of Foundations A-Z and Raz-Plus provides educators with a range of engaging, research-based resources to provide everything students need to become skilled readers.
Strategically meet the literacy needs of your K-5 students with the powerful duo of targeted foundational skills instruction and flexible language comprehension. Experience our new solution, Foundations A-Z, with a free trial, or contact us to learn more.
Learn How The Powerful Duo Can Fit Your Instruction
Download Sample Structured Literacy Block Schedules:
Learn More About
Built on the Science of Reading, Foundations A-Z empowers educators to effectively teach all foundational skills and instill the joy of learning.
- Thoughtfully mapped Scope & Sequence covers all foundational skills
- Complete lesson plans deliver systematic, explicit, and cumulative instruction from the first lesson
- Purposeful student materials feature diverse content and interactive multimedia experiences
- Point-of-use teacher tools, professional development, and reports are accessible at your fingertips
Learn More About
Raz-Plus is a blended learning platform that combines teacher-led whole-class and small-group instruction with technology-enabled resources for personalized reading practice.
- More than 3,000 books and additional reading resources available in printable, projectable, online, and mobile formats.
- Lesson plans, activity sheets, and quizzes that accompany each book
- A variety of assessment tools to place students at the right level, monitor reading progress, and inform instruction
- Online reports with individual and class-wide activity and performance
Contact Us for a Consultation
Federal Funding Opportunities: Learning A-Z Is Here to Help
The federal government recently passed three stimulus packages totaling nearly $190 billion in funding for U.S. K-12 public schools. Learn more about how you can make the most of these funding opportunities.