MAKE THE GREATEST IMPACT WITH DATA LITERACY
Help teachers maximize effectiveness by using data to inform instruction. When effectively analyzed and leveraged, data helps teachers understand where students are in their learning and identify necessary instructional strategies to bridge skill and proficiency gaps.
Through this four-part Data Literacy Workshop, Learning A-Z professional learning experts leverage Raz-Plus resources to help teachers address skill gaps and inform instructional practice. Success is subsequently measured by teachers’ ability to turn data into action. Contact our team to learn more.
FOUR FOCUSED TOPICS TO BUILD DATA LITERACY
- Developing Data Literacy
- Digging Into Your Data
- Differentiation: Building Groups and the File Cabinet
- Turning Data Into Action: Building Your Instructional Plan
HELP YOUR TEACHERS TURN DATA INTO ACTION
Following this workshop, teachers will be able to:
- Identify and leverage Raz-Plus resources and tools
- Make informed instructional decisions
- Use data to plan for differentiated instruction
- Develop a data-informed instructional plan for grouping and skills-based teaching