Make Summer School Planning Easier
Whether you need a flexible, easy-to-implement summer school curriculum or differentiated resources that you can tailor to your curriculum and apply consistently across your summer program, our award winning products can help your students keep learning this summer – in class or at home.
Save Time With Ready-to-Go Summer Theme Packs
Reading A-Z and Raz-Plus Summer School Theme Packs provide all of the materials teachers need to deliver skill-based, differentiated instruction that can be easily adapted to any summer school setting.
- Themes are organized into five-day sessions, with flexibility to customize as needed
- Lesson plans center around a specific theme and targeted comprehension skill
- Packs are offered in English and Spanish
Create Consistency Across Your Summer Program
Creating your own summer school themes? Use the organization and collaboration tools in Reading A-Z and Raz-Plus to select a consistent set of books and resources and easily share them with teachers in your district.
- Collect, organize, and save resources using the virtual File Cabinet
- Share Folders with your district, a school, or specific teachers at a school
- With Raz-Plus, teachers can also assign resources to students, groups, or the whole class, and monitor student progress online
Differentiate Summer Reading Practice
Reading A-Z and Raz-Plus leveled books, available at 29 levels of difficulty, allow teachers to assign developmentally appropriate books to help each student improve reading comprehension and fluency during summer months.
With Raz-Plus, students can also access leveled books online. Students can read, listen, record themselves reading, and use built-in annotation tools – in class, at home, or on the go. Included assessment and reporting tools make it easy for teachers to track progress and inform instruction.
Provide Adaptive Summer Reading Instruction
Close the skills gap over the summer with personalized reading instruction in Headsprout, the online reading program that automatically adapts to meet the specific needs of each learner. Headsprout is easy to implement and has been proven to help struggling students. Plus, kids love it!