Raz-Plus combines our two, flagship literacy-focused products, Reading A-Z and Raz-Kids, into one comprehensive solution. With Raz-Plus teachers, students, and parents can access an extensive collection of resources, data, and an engaging student-facing environment. Raz-Plus strengthens and connects teacher-led reading instruction, independent practice, assessment, and reporting.
Raz-Plus is most well-known for its leveled books and accompanying lessons plans, but also provides an abundance of other resources and analytical tools designed by educators to strengthen literacy development for PreK- 5th grade students.
Embark On Your Trial Adventure!
The Raz-Plus Trial Adventure takes you on an interactive journey to demonstrate the vast array of resources and tools in Raz-Plus that make teaching more effective and efficient, and learning more impactful.
When you decide you are ready to try Raz-Plus, the Trial Adventure will show you how to get the most out of your experience, during your trial period and beyond.
Your Raz-Plus Trial Adventure includes:
- Free access to Raz-Plus for two weeks
- Thousands of PreK-5 leveled books and teaching resources
- Powerful tools for assignment, organization, collaboration, and reporting
- Mission Map of things to see and do during your trial … and how to do them
- Website Tour to get to know Raz-Plus
- Product Guides with tips and information you can access during (and after) your trial
- Adventure Journal to store badges you can earn for completing Raz-Plus lessons
- Sweepstakes drawing entries for badges earned during your adventure*
- Access for your students to take the journey with you (36 students)
Preview the Interactive Multimedia Experience
Start Your Free Trial Adventure Today!
See complete terms and conditions.