MAKE THE GREATEST IMPACT WITH JOB-EMBEDDED LESSON MODELING
Help teachers maximize lesson delivery effectiveness through in-classroom modeling support from Learning A-Z professional learning experts. Through this explicit Job-Embedded Lesson Modeling by our experts, teachers gain valuable insight into best practices for linking their instruction to the goals set forth for their students by grade-level teams and schools, have access to collaborative planning sessions to help inform decision making along the way, and receive ongoing feedback. Success is measured by teachers’ ability to effectively develop and implement a vision for further instruction. Contact our team to learn more.
IN-CLASSROOM LESSON MODELING TAILORED TO YOUR NEEDS
Our professional learning experts work shoulder-to-shoulder with you every step of the way to ensure that we design and deliver a program tailored to meet your unique curricular goals and objectives. We accomplish this by employing a comprehensive five-step process.
- Consult with a Learning A-Z professional learning expert to determine ELA strategies for in-classroom modeling.
- Select relevant resources to inform in-classroom modeling and best practices.
- Discuss resource selection and next steps with teachers/team.
- Observe the modeled ELA lesson with grade-level colleagues.
- Debrief with the Learning A-Z expert and colleagues to review instructional strategies and plan next steps.