Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Duration: Full Time
There are six (6) positions open for this role.
Essential Job Functions:
- Implements features and solutions assigned to support business needs.
- Should feel that the quality of his/her work is a direct result of his/her own testing. A software engineer should be able to handle assignments where no formal QA occurs. Systems developed should behave to a high standard of quality.
- May work on a few projects at one time, balancing needs and deadlines. A software engineer is expected to make progress on their project with minimal to some guidance from management.
- Can troubleshoot problems of a basic to intermediate nature. Would be willing to support systems that they have not implemented.
- Keeps informed of technical advances. Discusses changes based on newer technology.
- Work effectively in a collaborative in-office environment.
- 0-5 years software development experience
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Cambium Learning® Group is a leading educational solutions and services company that is committed to helping all students reach their full potential by providing evidence-based solutions and expert professional services to empower educators and raise the achievement levels of all students. The company is composed of four business units: Voyager Sopris Learning™, Learning A-Z, ExploreLearning®, and Kurzweil Education™. Together, these business units provide best-in-class intervention and supplemental instructional materials; gold-standard professional development and school-improvement services; breakthrough technology solutions for online learning and professional support; valid and reliable assessments; and proven materials to support a positive and safe school environment.
To apply for this opportunity, simply click on the “Apply Now” button and submit a cover letter and resume or email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title and requisition number in the subject line of the email.
EOE including Disabled and Vets. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.