Requisition #: vl-00002802
Duration: Full Time
Cambium Learning® Group is a leading educational solutions and services company that is committed to helping all students reach their full potential by providing evidence-based solutions and expert professional services to empower educators and raise the achievement levels of all students. The company is composed of five business units: Voyager Sopris Learning™, Learning A-Z, ExploreLearning®, Kurzweil Education™, and VKidz Holdings. Together, these business units provide best-in-class intervention and supplemental instructional materials; gold-standard professional development and school-improvement services; breakthrough technology solutions for online learning and professional support; valid and reliable assessments; and proven materials to support a positive and safe school environment.
The Regional Director Field International reports directly to the Vice President of International and acts as the responsible manager of Learning A-Z distributor network within the territory. This position is responsible for implementing strategic and tactical business plans that position the company as a leader in ELL ELT and Language instruction for this territory.
Territory: This role will be responsible for SE Asia (must reside within the assigned territory)
- Drive long-term growth strategy.
- Create and deliver programs which recruit, motivate, and develop distributors.
- Set sales unit and revenue goals for distributors to assure meeting total International budgets including effectively managing costs.
Essential Job Functions:
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets by expanding existing business and developing new business.
- Collaborate with new and existing partners to develop and execute against a go-to market strategy.
- Deliver professional sales presentations to high-level decision makers with the ability to persuade and close business.
- Improve product knowledge and selling skills by attending all sales meetings and training sessions.
- Maintain accurate pipeline and customer data base records.
- Deliver, complete and accurate paperwork in a timely manner.
- Be informed of funding opportunities in assigned territory and keep districts and management updated on critical deadlines.
- Develop sales strategies and business plan to achieve goal targets.
- Travel three weeks a month in territory to give presentations and meet with customers and prospective customers.
Additional Job Functions:
Provide professional sales presentations as required by sales process
- Bachelor’s degree with 8-10 years of success in managing an international sales force or distributor network within the publishing industry.
- Three to five years of successful K-12 sales experience.
- Fluent in English [and regional language a plus]
- Experience in developing and managing a sales distribution network
- Presentation knowledge and understanding
- Experience in public speaking with strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience using database management systems and Microsoft applications
- Self-confidence and motivation.
- Organization skills and attention to details.
- An obsession with customer service and quality.
- The ability to work with others in team to achieve common objectives
- Flexible leadership style with sharp communication and negotiation skills to motivate diverse people in different locations and cultures.
- Initiative to invest the time to help distributors build successful businesses in key markets.
- Ability to bring a bottom line perspective to the business with a proven ability to make tough business decisions.
- Track record of results in sales growth, customer expansion and market share growth.
- Able to overcome obstacles, manage performance and meet and exceed stretch goals.
- Must be willing to travel to USA and within territory.
- Ethics and integrity beyond reproach.
To apply for this opportunity, simply click on the “Apply Now” button and submit a cover letter and resume, or email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Feel free to include link to online portfolio, if applicable. Please include the job title and requisition number in the subject line of the email.
EOE including Disabled and Vets. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.