Location: Tucson, AZ
Requisition #: vl-00002811
Duration: Part Time
Cambium Learning® Group is a leading educational solutions and services company that is committed to helping all students reach their full potential by providing evidence-based solutions and expert professional services to empower educators and raise the achievement levels of all students. The company is composed of five business units: Voyager Sopris Learning™, Learning A-Z, ExploreLearning®, Kurzweil Education™, and VKidz Holdings. Together, these business units provide best-in-class intervention and supplemental instructional materials; gold-standard professional development and school-improvement services; breakthrough technology solutions for online learning and professional support; valid and reliable assessments; and proven materials to support a positive and safe school environment.
To find, procure, and edit images needed for Learning A-Z educational products. This position will acquire images/rights from vendors such as stock agencies, freelance photographers, royalty free corporations and various sources for the new materials as well as renewing images for past materials. Other responsibilities include the updating, maintaining and management of the permissions database for all new and current images, and tracking add-on rights for new projects that leverage existing products
Essential Job Functions:
- Photo research and image procurement
- Database management and updating of permissions working on the Mac platform
- PhotoShop skills needed for image adjustment, sizing and outlining
- Invoicing stock houses and other image providers
Additional Job Functions:
- Meeting deadlines for monthly uploads
- Meeting with editors and designers to discuss books and other projects in need of photos
- Keeping track of when photos will need to have contracts updated or additional rights acquired
- Minimum 1 year experience in photo research, procurement and invoicing for educational publishing
- Experienced in FilemakerPro, Excel and PhotoShop applications
- Minimum 6 months experience in data management of image collections
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Experience with graphic design and illustration
- Experience working with database systems to meet the needs of employer
To apply for this opportunity, simply click on the “Apply Now” button and submit a cover letter and resume, or email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Feel free to include link to online portfolio, if applicable. Please include the job title and requisition number in the subject line of the email.
EOE including Disabled and Vets. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.