Location: Tucson, AZ
Requisition #: vl-00002749
Duration: Full Time
Cambium Learning® Group is a leading educational solutions and services company that is committed to helping all students reach their full potential by providing evidence-based solutions and expert professional services to empower educators and raise the achievement levels of all students. The company is composed of four business units: Voyager Sopris Learning®, Learning A-Z®, ExploreLearning®, and VKidz Learning. Together, these business units provide best-in-class intervention and supplemental instructional materials; gold-standard professional development and school-improvement services; breakthrough technology solutions for online learning and professional support; valid and reliable assessments; and proven materials to support a positive and safe school environment.
Learning A-Z seeks a Marketing Analyst to join its organization and work out of the corporate offices in Tucson, AZ (remote considered). As a core member of the marketing team, the Marketing Analyst will be responsible for driving marketing and CRM analysis and building reports, visualizations, and dashboards to improve subscriber activation and retention, measure KPIs, and provide insights and recommendations to improve the performance of marketing initiatives.
Essential Job Functions
- Analyze and report on key metrics and provide actionable insights, with business justification, to influence stakeholders and drive decisions based off the findings
- Analyze audience behavior (both prospects and customers) across our websites, including product usage, using statistical methods and tools to develop insights and predict trends to guide marketing and business decisions
- Partner with business leadership to establish KPIs for tracking and regular reporting
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis to answer business questions as they arise
- Create and manage reports and dashboards in analytics and CRM platforms to monitor performance of campaigns and audience behavior and engagement
- Facilitate and manage tracking in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager partnering with our data engineers
- Build and maintain forecast models for e-commerce channel sales
- Track and report on campaign success and channel performance with metrics including CPL, CPA, conversion rates, website traffic, social media engagement, ROAS, LTV, and similar
- 4+ years of experience in marketing, sales, or finance analyst functions, with at least 2+ years’ experience in web analytics for online or e-commerce sales channels
- Advanced Excel skills (e.g., lookups, charts, pivots); fluency with Tableau (or similar BI platform)
- Proficient in data mining languages such as SQL
- Strong experience with analysis and reporting tools in the marketing technology stack (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Salesforce CRM, Marketing Automation Platforms, Google AdWords, Facebook, Twitter)
- Experience with CRM and life-cycle marketing
- Experience developing e-commerce forecasts
- Proven experience with developing reports and visualizations, and planning and implementing Google Analytics/Salesforce dashboards
- Experience managing and analyzing large data sets
- Familiarity with key marketing metrics
- Ability to interpret marketing research data
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, computer science, statistics, economics, mathematics, or equivalent required; MS/MBA degree preferred
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- 2+ years of analyst experience with a subscription business model
To apply for this opportunity, simply click on the “Apply Now” button and submit a cover letter, resume, and three writing samples, or email your resume, cover letter, and writing samples to email@example.com. Please include the job title and requisition number in the subject line of the email.
EOE including Disabled and Vets. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.