Requisition #: vl-00002706
Duration: Full Time
Cambium Learning® Group (Nasdaq: ABCD) is a leading educational solutions and services company that is committed to helping all students reach their full potential by providing evidence-based solutions and expert professional services to empower educators and raise the achievement levels of all students. The company is composed of four business units: Voyager Sopris Learning™, Learning A-Z, ExploreLearning®, and Kurzweil Education™. Together, these business units provide best-in-class intervention and supplemental instructional materials; gold-standard professional development and school-improvement services; breakthrough technology solutions for online learning and professional support; valid and reliable assessments; and proven materials to support a positive and safe school environment.
Learning A-Z is looking for an International Curriculum Consultant to support our customers and partners learning outcomes, instructional and revenue goals for the global market. This candidate will be responsible for development and implementation of training of the various teams and channels on the suite of Learning A-Z products and their value to customers, teachers, schools and institutions. Provide academic and literacy expertise assistance for sales and distribution partners as the key product and curriculum expert presenter at significant adoption opportunities. Working with customers pre and post-sale providing answers to and advise around questions that arise during presentations and meetings. Support/provide sessions at the International, national, and regional meetings regarding product updates and roll outs. Attend and present at appropriate national, regional conferences, including all aspects of product presentations, exhibit support, and lead generation. Present at Reading and Literacy Leadership Events for all regions. Be available to conduct training workshops as needed.
**Preferred locations of North Asia, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan. U.S. okay if candidate is okay with extensive international travel requirements.
Essential Job Functions
- Work closely with sales team to help with strategic accounts
- Work closely with Implementation and Professional Development team to help with key implementations
- Continue to stay abreast of market conditions and trends to ensure that LAZ remains positioned to be competitive
- Must be able to travel globally up to 3 weeks per month
Additional Job Functions
- Develop and maintain a positive business relationship with management, international sales, related Learning A-Z department staff and our distribution partners
- Provide product training to customers
- Develop rubrics and training programs for partner sales channels
- Provide product training to sales associates
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Education – prefer Masters or PHD
- Experience in training and implementation in educational institutions
- Must have teaching experience
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Expertise in Reading and Literacy
- Knowledge of on-line curriculum products and services; knowledge of reading and literacy curriculum; understanding of the global K-12 and ELT market; proficiency with MS Word and Excel
- Experience presenting at national/International education conferences
To apply for this opportunity, simply click on the “Apply Now” button and submit a cover letter and resume, or email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Feel free to include link to online portfolio, if applicable. Please include the job title and requisition number in the subject line of the email.
EOE including Disabled and Vets. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.