Location: Tucson, AZ
Requisition #: vl-00002937
Cambium Learning® Group is an award-winning educational technology solutions leader dedicated to helping all students reach their potential through individualized and differentiated instruction. Using a research-based, personalized approach, Cambium Learning Group delivers SaaS resources and instructional products that engage students and support teachers in fun, positive, safe and scalable environments. These solutions are provided through Learning A-Z® (online differentiated instruction for elementary school reading, writing and science), ExploreLearning® (online interactive math and science simulations, a math fact fluency solution, and a K–2 science solution), Voyager Sopris Learning® (blended solutions that accelerate struggling learners to achieve in literacy and math and professional development for teachers), and VKidz Learning (online comprehensive homeschool education and programs for literacy and science). We believe that every student has unlimited potential, that teachers matter, and that data, instruction, and practice are the keys to success in the classroom and beyond.
The Implementation Support Specialist’s primary role is to support Learning A-Z’s outreach initiative to customers to provide onboarding support. This position will target small to medium value accounts (generally 10-99 users), not supported by an Implementation Coordinator, to ensure licenses are allocated, monitor product usage, conduct License Coordinator training, monitor customer communication throughout the life of the account, and manage a team of approximately four contractors engaged in these same activities for the back to school onboarding season.
This is a full-time position reporting to the Implementation Services Director.
Essential Job Functions:
- Represent Learning A-Z by providing onboarding support and orientation for Learning A-Z customers
- Provide virtual (webinar) training to educators and License Coordinators on how to manage their account
- Assist in the manual enrollment of teachers in the Learning A-Z user account system
- Conduct account audits pertaining to license allocation and end user usage
- Track and document account interactions and follow up with customers as appropriate
- Manage a team of contractors during the back to school season
- Report on overall activity and measurements of success
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Other duties as assigned
Additional Job Functions:
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 1 year of customer support or account management experience, preferably in the educational technology industry
- At least 1 year of supervisory or other leadership experience
- Excel experience, including working with csv files, ability to complete v-lookup, creating pivot tables and manipulate data files
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of experience in onboarding customers in an education technology environment
To apply for this opportunity, simply click on the “Apply Now” button and submit a cover letter and resume or email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title and requisition number in the subject line of the email.
EOE including Disabled and Vets. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.