Location: Ft. Lauderdale/Remote
Requisition #: vl-00002931
Duration: Full Time
Cambium Learning® Group is an award-winning educational technology solutions leader dedicated to helping all students reach their potential through individualized and differentiated instruction. Using a research-based, personalized approach, Cambium Learning Group delivers SaaS resources and instructional products that engage students and support teachers in fun, positive, safe and scalable environments. These solutions are provided through Learning A-Z® (online differentiated instruction for elementary school reading, writing and science), ExploreLearning® (online interactive math and science simulations, a math fact fluency solution, and a K–2 science solution), Voyager Sopris Learning® (blended solutions that accelerate struggling learners to achieve in literacy and math and professional development for teachers), and VKidz Learning (online comprehensive homeschool education and programs for literacy and science). We believe that every student has unlimited potential, that teachers matter, and that data, instruction, and practice are the keys to success in the classroom and beyond.
Seeking a highly motivated and organized individual to join our growing team. The successful candidate will have a good natured, personable demeanor to mesh well with our team.
The position offers long-term career growth with an emerging leader in the online educational marketplace.
Immediate opening. Remote opening. Great team, benefits and people.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responding to a constant, heavy flow of incoming inquiries and requests via phone and email
- Providing technical support to troubleshoot and assist customer usage issues
- Managing difficult or emotional customer situations
- Data mining and market research
Additional Job Functions:
- Monitor and maintain social media outlets as needed
- Working cooperatively with entire team
- Assist with QA processes
- Support multiple departments within the organization
- Minimum of 2 years office experience (online customer service bonus)
- Knowledge of accounts receivable, AR experience, collections, and monthly reconciliation
- Possess the ability to balance and prioritize team and individual responsibilities
- Excellent verbal and written skills is necessary
- Pleasant phone mannerism, speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
- Extremely self-motivated and dependable
- Outstanding organizational skills, strong multi-tasking skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google, email systems and the web
To apply for this opportunity, simply click on the “Apply Now” button and submit a cover letter and resume or email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title and requisition number in the subject line of the email.
EOE including Disabled and Vets. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.