Location: Tucson, AZ
Requisition #: vl-00002747
Duration: Full Time
Cambium Learning® Group is a leading educational solutions and services company that is committed to helping all students reach their full potential by providing evidence-based solutions and expert professional services to empower educators and raise the achievement levels of all students. The company is composed of five business units: Voyager Sopris Learning™, Learning A-Z, ExploreLearning®, Kurzweil Education™, and VKidz Holdings. Together, these business units provide best-in-class intervention and supplemental instructional materials; gold-standard professional development and school-improvement services; breakthrough technology solutions for online learning and professional support; valid and reliable assessments; and proven materials to support a positive and safe school environment.
The Learning A–Z Customer Service Rep I is responsible for support of customers requiring general, technical, product, and payment application support for Internet based educational software.
Essential Job Functions
- Field inbound and outbound calls, emails, and chats to provide general, technical, product, and payment application support
- Evaluate customer usage and clarification to determine policy adherence
- Accurately record and escalate customer feedback
- Work with a team to maintain accurate customer records
- Monitor and test system enhancements to ensure quality and error free products
- Occasional data entry
- At least one year of Customer Service experience
- Urgency and commitment to deadlines and goals
- Exceptional work ethic and team player attitude
- Effective organization skills and ability to multi-task
- An obsession with customer service and quality
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Competent understanding of Internet related applications
- Working knowledge of Microsoft programs
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Type 40+ words per minute
- 1-year of technical support experience, preferably supporting an internet delivered product
- Bilingual (Spanish)
To apply for this opportunity, simply click on the “Apply Now” button and submit a cover letter and resume, or email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Feel free to include link to online portfolio, if applicable. Please include the job title and requisition number in the subject line of the email.
EOE including Disabled and Vets. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.