Learning A-Z’s leveled resources support blended learning classrooms where students practice reading, writing, and science skills. Get your students excited about learning these skills with digitally-delivered products that help you combine instruction, independent practice, assessment, and reporting. With Learning A-Z products, you can ensure that all students in your classroom have the tools they need to succeed.
Our blended learning products include Raz-Plus, Science A-Z, and Writing A-Z. By being accessible through the Kids A-Z mobile app, they allow you and your students to read eBooks, complete activities, and view progress reports anytime, anywhere.
This collection of books, activities, worksheets, and assessments allow you to combine instruction, independent practice, assessment, and reporting to improve students’ reading skills.
- eTools for highlighting, annotating, drawing, and stamping are ideal for active reading.
- Students listen to audio books or record themselves reading out loud.
- Quiz questions are tagged with specific comprehension skills.
- Reports consolidate quiz scores so you can view class-wide progress.
Designed for 4 levels of writing ability (Beginning, Early Developing, Developing, and Fluent), Writing A-Z resources include online writing tools, projectable worksheets, and printable materials that get your students excited about practicing and applying their writing skills.
- Projectables allow you to model writing for whole-class instruction.
- Online tools guide students in writing and publishing their own stories.
- Editing guides and rubrics help students evaluate their writing.
- Class-wide reports display the skills your students need more practice with.
With multilevel content and hands-on activities, Science A-Z delivers a spectrum of books and projects that get students excited about learning science.
- Process Activities get students collaborating like real scientists and engineers.
- Multilevel eBooks illustrate high-interest science topics.
- Quiz questions are tagged with comprehension skills.
- Online reports track students’ reading activity and scores.