At Learning A-Z, we offer a variety of resources that support the teaching of literacies and the content areas.
To help teachers better understand how to integrate our resources into their curriculum, we are pleased to support you with an ongoing blended implementation cycle.
In addition to our free professional learning offerings, school- and district-wide subscriptions receive personal assistance from our team of experienced educators who specialize in professional learning.
By using goal-oriented planning, a personalized experience, research-based practice, and ongoing implementation, our professional learning offerings support the successful implementation and continued usage of our resources.
Through collaboration, we create a personalized, professional learning plan that meets your unique goals. Your plan can include a variety of options, such as:
- Recorded Webinars that provide the basic information you need to get started
- Self Paced eLearning that allows you to access interactive courses that walk you through our resources and help you connect them to practice.
- Free live Webinars that offer live, weekly discussion opportunities with other educators about specific products as they relate to popular education topics.
- Live Customized Webinars that provide interactive, personalized tools you need to fulfill your specific objectives, and
- Onsite Workshops that utilize a face-to-face connection to help you move beyond product and begin applying your resources in strategic ways.
Professional learning should be ongoing, goal oriented, and reflective. Even after your initial plan has been implemented, we continue to check in and ensure your goals are being met.
At Learning A-Z, we understand that the needs of each teacher are unique. That is why our professional learning team strives to ensure your implementation is designed specifically for you.
We look forward to partnering with you to ensure our products are benefiting you in the best way possible. If you are interested in discovering more about our professional learning offerings or scheduling a session with our team, contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org