This live webinar shows license coordinators how to use the teacher CSV file to update their Learning A-Z accounts with one file upload. This webinar also reviews the student CSV file and demonstrates how to roster students into their new classrooms.
In this live webinar, learn how to:
- Upload teachers and students in bulk to register users and set up rosters
- Add, remove, and edit teachers using the Teacher Import CSV file
- Add, remove, and edit students using the Student Import CSV file
- Save time with excel tips and tricks
- Use best practices for managing rosters
Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email, which lists the web address and toll-free conference number for joining this session. Please test your system prior to the class with the test link provided in your confirmation email. On the day of your class, please log in 10 minutes before the scheduled class start time, so that any technical issue may be addressed. Certificates of attendance will be provided upon request.Find Other Classes