This live webinar demonstrates the new Science A-Z features that support teachers as they implement the Next Generation Science Standards* (NGSS). Learn how to quickly access NGSS correlated units and resources within Science A-Z, as well as how to utilize some of the new product features that make it easier to differentiate groups and assignments.
In this live webinar, learn how to:
- Access the new NGSS Resource category in Science A-Z
- Incorporate NGSS supported units into their curriculum
- Access and use Science A-Z Storylines, coherent series of lessons that integrate the three dimensions of NGSS via phenomenon-based investigations, readings, and assessments
- Utilize new features that enable differentiated groups in the roster and differentiated assignments
Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email, which lists the web address and toll-free conference number for joining this session. Please test your system prior to the class with the test link provided in your confirmation email. On the day of your class, please log in 10 minutes before the scheduled class start time, so that any technical issue may be addressed. Certificates of attendance will be provided upon request.
* Next Generation Science Standards is a registered trademark of Achieve. Neither Achieve nor the lead states and partners that developed the Next Generation Science Standards was involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.Find Other Classes