This live webinar shows you how to use Raz-Plus resources to support distance learning, to help ensure that learning and practice continue, even when students are not physically in the classroom. Learn best practices for implementing Raz-Plus in a distance learning setting, leveraging the most easy-to-access and easy-to-implement resources for students in Grades K–5.
In this live webinar, learn how to:
- Identify, access, and assign Raz-Plus resources for students who are learning from home
- Provide additional practice opportunities using carefully curated Distance Learning Packs
- Configure the Reading Room and Level Up! areas to best support each student
- Help parents monitor their child’s usage and activity using the Parent Portal
- Use the interactive recording, journaling, and annotation tools to help parents and guardians encourage reading practice