Raz-Plus and Reading A-Z include an extensive collection of authentic and translated Spanish resources to support the growth of Spanish reading and language skills for students in bilingual or dual language programs. This live webinar provides an overview of the available resources and tools you can use to help native and non-native Spanish speakers improve their Spanish skills.
In this live webinar, learn how to:
- Explore the updated Spanish tab under the Resources menu
- Incorporate Spanish Leveled Books to increase Spanish fluency and comprehension
- Review Authentic Spanish Books to provide culturally relevant texts
- Build 21st century skills with Spanish Close Reading Packs
- Deliver instruction using Spanish Foundational Skills resources
- Use Spanish Benchmark Passages to determine a student’s reading level in Spanish