This live webinar demonstrates the new Science A-Z features that support teachers in implementing Next Generation Science Standards* (NGSS), and in incorporating themed Science A-Z resources into an instructional unit. Learn how to use Storylines to provide an entire year’s curriculum that addresses all K–5 NGSS topics and Performance Expectations. Explore how to use Unit Roadmaps to easily follow a sequence for implementing unit resources that best supports your instructional model.
In this live webinar, learn how to:
- Map out science curriculum for the school year, choosing the units that best support science standards and instructional needs
- Access and use Science A-Z Storylines, a coherent series of lessons that integrate the three dimensions of NGSS via phenomenon-based investigations, readings, and assessments
- Access and use Science A-Z Unit Roadmaps, which provide three suggested sequences (Read-first, Do-first or Project-based) for incorporating Science A-Z resources into instruction
- Utilize enhanced features that enable differentiated assignments to individuals or groups of students
* Next Generation Science Standards is a registered trademark of Achieve. Neither Achieve nor the lead states and partners that developed the Next Generation Science Standards was involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.Find Other Classes