This class, which can be delivered as a custom webinar or on-site workshop, introduces participants to the new, enhanced features of Raz-Plus. Learn how these new features support what you already do in the classroom and make it easier for you to locate meaningful resources, create assignments that contain multiple resources, share resources and collaborate with fellow teachers, group students according to ability, and communicate with students.
In this custom class, learn how to:
- Navigate Raz-Plus
- Investigate new resources
- Explore the student experience
- Use the interactive eTools
- Create a class roster and assign enhanced resources
- Incorporate instructional tips and ideas for implementation