This live webinar will show you how to use the extensive collection of Spanish resources and features in Raz-Plus to support bilingual, dual-language, and immersion classrooms. You will learn best practices for customizing the student portal, creating assignments, setting up your student roster, and organizing resources to help students build English and Spanish reading skills. In addition, you will learn how to access reporting to inform your instruction.
In this live webinar, learn how to:
- Customize the student portal for dual-language students
- Create assignments for Spanish guided reading
- Set up and customize student rosters
- Organize resources in the File Cabinet for English and Spanish reading
- View Activity Reports to understand data for Spanish reading and inform instruction
Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email, which lists the web address and toll-free conference number for joining this session. Please test your system prior to the class with the test link provided in your confirmation email. On the day of your class, please log in 10 minutes before the scheduled class start time, so that any technical issue may be addressed. Certificates of attendance will be provided upon request.Find Other Classes