This live webinar will show you how to use the extensive collection of Spanish resources and features in Raz-Plus to support bilingual, dual-language, and immersion classrooms. You will learn best practices for customizing the student portal, creating assignments, setting up your student roster, and organizing resources to help students build English and Spanish reading skills. In addition, you will learn how to access reporting to inform your instruction.
In this live webinar, learn how to:
- Customize the student portal for dual-language students
- Create assignments for Spanish guided reading
- Set up and customize student rosters
- Organize resources in the File Cabinet for English and Spanish reading
- View Activity Reports to understand data for Spanish reading and inform instruction