This live webinar shows you how to use the tools and resources in Raz-Plus Connected Classroom.* Explore the Student Self-Evaluation, and learn how to use the Instructional Goals to deliver personalized, student-centered learning and practice opportunities for all students in Grades K-5.
In this live webinar, learn how to:
- Assign the Student Self-Evaluation to gather baseline student data
- Use the research-based instructional lessons and resources to personalize student learning
- Scaffold student instruction, and positively impact academic growth, using the embedded Lesson Guides
- Leverage the Social, Emotional, and Academic Development (SEAD) Guide to incorporate tips and guidelines for developing social and emotional competencies
* Each Raz-Plus Connected Classroom license requires an active Raz-Plus license.Find Other Classes