The new Vocabulary A-Z introduces a new design for teachers and an all-new online student experience for individual practice. This live webinar will introduce you to these exciting enhancements and show you how you can use the new Vocabulary A-Z to engage students and effectively support vocabulary and literacy learning.
In this live webinar, learn how to:
- Implement strategies and resources for whole-class, small-group, and individual vocabulary lessons and practice
- Use premade word lists and lessons aligned with Learning A-Z products or reading series resources
- Build customized word lists and lessons
- Assign vocabulary lessons for individual online student practice using game-based activities and quizzes
- Access and monitor reports to inform instruction
Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email, which lists the web address and toll-free conference number for joining this session. Please test your system prior to the class with the test link provided in your confirmation email. On the day of your class, please log in 10 minutes before the scheduled class start time, so that any technical issue may be addressed. Certificates of attendance will be provided upon request.Find Other Classes