This live webinar demonstrates how to use Raz-Plus leveled books, instructional resources, and functionality to support guided reading, or leveled reading, an instructional approach that allows teachers to place students into small groups and provide each group with developmentally appropriate texts. There will be time for questions and discussion.
In this live webinar, learn how to:
- Create student groups in the roster
- Incorporate eBooks and eQuizzes to provide opportunities for independent practice following each guided reading session and inform future instruction
- Utilize Leveled Book Lessons that combine the content of the Guided Reading Lesson and the Common Core Supplement
- Use the Focus Question in each book and lesson to provide the opportunity for deeper understanding of the text, while emphasizing higher-order thinking
- Lead instruction using the concise Guided Reading Lesson