This custom class shows you how the comprehensive, online library of resources in Writing A-Z can be used to teach writing. Delivered as a custom webinar or on-site workshop, this class also demonstrates how you can use these printable, projectable, and digital resources to engage students in exploring the writing process and in using writing as a way to learn.
In this custom class, learn how to:
- Navigate all the resources offered in Writing A-Z
- Explore the student experience
- Set up rosters and assignments for your class
- Incorporate instructional tips and ideas for implementation
- Use Writing A-Z in correlation with other Learning A-Z products