Raz-Plus provides research-based instructional support for both in-class and distance learning environments. Thousands of reading resources give teachers the tools needed to provide differentiated instruction, interactive digital assignments, and formative assessments with data to inform future learning goals. In this live webinar, learn how to navigate and appropriately assign the program resources, customize the student experience, and use real-time data to make crucial instructional decisions.
In this live webinar, learn how to:
- Locate and examine instructional resources that will support learning goals
- Create interactive digital assignments for in-class and distance learning
- Manage the student experience and customize the class roster
- Experience the student portal, interactive assignments, and digital tools
- Utilize student reports and assignment data to differentiate instruction and support academic growth