Explore some of the exciting updates Learning A-Z is launching for Back-to-School 2019! In this live webinar, you will learn about enhancements and new resources being added to several Learning A-Z products.
In this live webinar, get introduced to:
- The new Vocabulary A-Z, with an updated teacher experience and online game-based practice for students
- New Raz-Plus / Reading A-Z Literacy Curriculum Map and Text Sets, and enhanced Comprehension Skill Packs
- Enhanced Raz-Plus ELL Edition Content Picture Packs and new ELL Grammar Resources for grades 1–5
- Expanded Science A-Z K–5 Storylines, Unit Roadmaps, and Digital Assignments
- The new Assignment Report for Raz-Plus and Science A-Z
Following this introductory webinar, register for a product-specific webinar to take a deeper dive and learn best practices for using these new resources and tools in your classroom.
Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email, which lists the web address and toll-free conference number for joining this session. Please test your system prior to the class with the test link provided in your confirmation email. On the day of your class, please log in 10 minutes before the scheduled class start time, so that any technical issue may be addressed. Certificates of attendance will be provided upon request.Find Other Classes