All Learning A-Z student-facing products accessed through the Kids A-Z student portal include a variety of reports, which allow teachers to monitor student activity and assignment progress. In this live webinar, learn how to access and analyze the reports in Raz-Kids, Raz-Plus, and Science A-Z to inform your instruction. There will be time for questions and discussion.
In this live webinar, learn how to:
- View student activity across all subscriptions by product, assignment, assessment, skill, language, students/groups, and date
- Monitor skills for Common Core, Comprehension, Early Reading, Foundational Skills, Grammar & Mechanics, Science Topic, Strategy, and Vocabulary & Word Work
- Access Quiz and Interactivity reports
- View assignment completion, quiz scores, and Level Up! progress
- Monitor student reading progress with assessment data
- Set up parents and guardians to access the Parent Portal, including Level Progress and Reading Rate charts