MAKE THE GREATEST IMPACT WITH YOUR LEARNING A-Z PRODUCTS
Help your educators build capacity and develop a deeper knowledge of their Learning A-Z instructional resources, so they can make the greatest impact on student learning. Learning A-Z Custom Webinars and Workshops, tailored to your unique needs, offer flexible, effective solutions to help your educators apply instructional best practices and achieve your curricular goals. Contact our team to learn more.
HELP TEACHERS BUILD CAPACITY TO ACHIEVE YOUR UNIQUE GOALS
- Get a customized professional learning solution tailored to your district, school, or organizational needs.
- Learn how to leverage the resources and tools in your Learning A-Z product(s) to personalize learning with data-driven instruction.
- Take a deeper dive into specific resources, focusing on instructional best practices for incorporating them into your curriculum.
- Address any part of the instructional cycle to target your identified needs.
- Choose from multiple delivery formats, including online, on-demand, and in-person, to fit your learning needs and schedule.
Custom Webinars are ideal for customers who have multiple locations or who are just getting started. Delivered live with a Learning A-Z professional learning expert, these remote, interactive sessions can be recorded for convenient, on-demand access later.
- Webinars provide efficient and effective learning opportunities in 30-60 minute time blocks.
- Topics can be customized to suit your instructional needs.
- Sessions can be divided into grade bands (i.e., K–2, 3–6).
- Webinar Series are also offered for districts to provide Professional Learning for credit.
Custom Workshops are ideal for customers who want to dig deeper or those using multiple products. These sessions are offered as half-, full-, or multi-day sessions, or as a collection of shorter breakouts over the course of one day. Facilitated by a Learning A-Z professional learning expert, these sessions are delivered in a highly engaging, hands-on, and collaborative format.
- Workshops provide interactive, hands-on professional learning using computers or mobile devices.
- Meaningful collaboration engages educators in applying instructional best practices.
- Content can be customized to address any part of the instructional cycle, based on your identified needs.
- Multiple formats provide flexibility to fit your unique needs and schedule.