Science A-Z Puts Science in Every Student's Hands
Multilevel Books and Science Experiments for K-6 Students
Science A-Z is an award-winning curriculum resource that blends science and literacy into one captivating K-6 curriculum. The product delivers thousands of resources in Life Science, Earth and Space Science, Physical Science, Engineering, and Process Science. In addition to a robust library of multilevel informational texts, Science A-Z also delivers engaging science experiments and hands-on activities that allow students to think and act like scientists. With storyline resources that make it easy for K-5 teachers to adopt a scope and sequence for standards-aligned science instruction, Science A-Z perfectly complements both content literacy and core science curriculum resources.
- Customize and differentiate instruction with multilevel materials in English and Spanish that help satisfy both science and ELA curriculum standards.
- Provide science teachers with a complete scope and sequence of K-5 science lessons and activities aligned with national and state science standards
- Put broad science concepts and core ideas into context with high-interest reading materials and hands-on science experiments.
- Easily access background information, answer keys, and cross-curricular extension ideas to continue learning.
- Expand students’ understanding of science content, current events, and STEM fields with interactive eResources and additional learning opportunities
Have questions about ordering? Visit our Support Center for answers.
Retail Price is per classroom or family/home. For 10+ classrooms, contact us for volume pricing.
"As a district of innovation, Science A-Z has been a valuable addition to our already technology-rich core curriculum. We have been using it for several years and plan to continue for years to come."Kristy Orem, TeacherGlacier Gateway Elementary School; Columbia Falls School District 6; Columbia Falls, Montana