Reading A-Z Delivers a Leveled Reading Library for Every Classroom
Printable and Projectable Reading Resources for K-5
INCLUDED WITH YOUR SUBSCRIPTION
- 800+ K-5 printable and projectable leveled books
- Thousands of teacher lesson plans and student activities
- Teacher access for up to 36 students per classroom
- Dedicated support team available by chat and phone
- Complimentary webinars, videos, and guides to help you get started
$128.00 for 1-year subscription
(That's only $11.00 a month!)
Have questions about ordering? Visit our Support Center for answers. Retail price is per classroom or family/home. 40+ classrooms? Need a quote? Contact Us.
Ranked the #1 reading instruction resource in an independent survey of more than 18,000 K-5 teachers, Reading A-Z is famous with educators for its extensive collection of leveled reading resources. With more than 2,000 books at different levels of text complexity, you can easily put developmentally appropriate content into each student's hands. The product also includes thousands of corresponding resources to enhance instruction and strengthen students' reading skills, such as guided lesson plans, worksheets, assessments, and much more.
- Differentiate student reading with more than 2,000 books at different levels of text complexity.
- Hone reading skills with lesson plans, worksheets, discussion cards, and comprehension quizzes that accompany every leveled book.
- Teach important 21st century skills and address critical ELA curriculum standards with thousands of downloadable, projectable, and printable teaching materials.
- Utilize hundreds of world language / translated books ideal for bilingual, ELL, and dual-language programs.
Have questions about ordering? Visit our Support Center for answers.