Science A-Z is an award-winning K–6 curriculum resource that delivers engaging multilevel science content, experiments, and hands-on activities to help address the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS). Take a tour of the Science A-Z Discovery Museum and get free Science A-Z resources as well as exclusive guides and activities to be used in the classroom.
This virtual museum experience includes:
- Free Trial Offer provides access to Science A-Z for two weeks.
- Storyline Lessons address all three dimensions of the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS)* within one coherent sequence of lessons.
- Leveled Unit Non-Fiction Books provide reading practice while teaching core science concepts.
- Tips for Teaching Science spice up your science lessons with teaching tips and ideas from famous small-screen scientists.
- Guide to Finding Time for Science With PBL helps you fit science instruction into your busy schedule through project-based learning.
- Science Videos extend core concepts of a unit, model real science in action, provide virtual field trips, and help kids visualize ideas.
- Process Activities help kids act like real scientists through hands-on activities and fun experiments.
- Product Guides and Demos provide tips and information on getting the most from Science A-Z.
About Learning A-Z
Learning A-Z is a leading literacy-focused PreK–6 education company. Our suite of award-winning products includes Raz-Plus, Reading A-Z, Raz-Kids, Headsprout, Science A-Z, Writing A-Z, and Vocabulary A-Z.
* Next Generation Science Standards is a registered trademark of Achieve. Neither Achieve nor the lead states and partners that developed the Next Generation Science Standards was involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.