Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Requisition #: vl-00002759
Duration: Full Time
Cambium Learning® Group is a leading educational solutions and services company that is committed to helping all students reach their full potential by providing evidence-based solutions and expert professional services to empower educators and raise the achievement levels of all students. The company is composed of five business units: Voyager Sopris Learning™, Learning A-Z, ExploreLearning®, Kurzweil Education™ and Vkidz Holdings. Together, these business units provide best-in-class intervention and supplemental instructional materials; gold-standard professional development and school-improvement services; breakthrough technology solutions for online learning and professional support; valid and reliable assessments; and proven materials to support a positive and safe school environment.
As a Learning A-Z Web Developer II, you will works closely with the site development team, product managers, and marketing team to design/develop integrated, functioning web pages and flows for Learning A-Z's products.
There is one (1) opening for this position.
Essential Job Functions:
- Participates in design and development of established software designs and user interfaces
- Implements user interface guidelines, style guides, GUI architecture, and usability standards
- Provides HTML and CSS based on prototypes and guidelines
- Research and incorporate best practices for user interaction design and marketing materials
- Participates in system testing and assuring cross-browser and cross-platform quality and adherence
- Participates in code/specification inspections
- Has specific knowledge at software unit level
Required Skills and Abilities (including education and experience):
- 1 - 5 years of related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Graphic Arts and Design or related field
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
To apply for this opportunity, simply click on the link to be directed to the company’s careers page. https://cambiumlearning.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/camb
EOE including Disabled and Vets. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.