Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Requisition #: vl-00002759
Duration: Full Time
Cambium Learning® Group is a leading educational solutions and services company that is committed to helping all students reach their full potential by providing evidence-based solutions and expert professional services to empower educators and raise the achievement levels of all students. The company is composed of five business units: Voyager Sopris Learning™, Learning A-Z, ExploreLearning®, Kurzweil Education™ and Vkidz Holdings. Together, these business units provide best-in-class intervention and supplemental instructional materials; gold-standard professional development and school-improvement services; breakthrough technology solutions for online learning and professional support; valid and reliable assessments; and proven materials to support a positive and safe school environment.
As a Learning A-Z Web Developer II, you will works closely with the site development team, product managers, and marketing team to design/develop integrated, functioning web pages and flows for Learning A-Z's products.
There is one (1) opening for this position.
Essential Job Functions:
- Participates in design and development of established software designs and user interfaces
- Implements user interface guidelines, style guides, GUI architecture, and usability standards
- Provides HTML and CSS based on prototypes and guidelines
- Research and incorporate best practices for user interaction design and marketing materials
- Participates in system testing and assuring cross-browser and cross-platform quality and adherence
- Participates in code/specification inspections
- Has specific knowledge at software unit level
Required Skills and Abilities (including education and experience):
- 1 - 5 years of related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Graphic Arts and Design or related field
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
To apply for this opportunity, simply click on the “Apply Now” button and submit a cover letter and resume or email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Feel free to include link to online portfolio, if applicable.
Please include the job title and requisition number in the subject line of the email.
EOE including Disabled and Vets. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.