Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Requisition #: vl-00002759
Duration: Full Time
Cambium Learning® Group believes every student has great potential, teachers are mission-critical, and data, instruction and practice work together to drive performance. With a portfolio of award-winning brands, Cambium Learning Group’s digital and blended curriculum, professional learning, and assessment solutions drive proficiency, equity, and other learning outcomes in classrooms everywhere. Brands include Learning A-Z® (online differentiated instruction for elementary school reading, writing and science), ExploreLearning® (online interactive math and science simulations, a math fact fluency solution, and a K-2 science solution), Voyager Sopris Learning® (blended solutions that accelerate struggling learners to achieve in literacy and math and professional learning for teachers), Cambium Assessment (innovative state- and district-level assessment solutions), and VKidz® Learning (online comprehensive homeschool education and programs for literacy and science).
As a Learning A-Z Web Developer II, you will works closely with the site development team, product managers, and marketing team to design/develop integrated, functioning web pages and flows for Learning A-Z's products.
There is one (1) opening for this position.
Essential Job Functions:
- Participates in design and development of established software designs and user interfaces
- Implements user interface guidelines, style guides, GUI architecture, and usability standards
- Provides HTML and CSS based on prototypes and guidelines
- Research and incorporate best practices for user interaction design and marketing materials
- Participates in system testing and assuring cross-browser and cross-platform quality and adherence
- Participates in code/specification inspections
- Has specific knowledge at software unit level
Required Skills and Abilities (including education and experience):
- 1 - 5 years of related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Graphic Arts and Design or related field
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
To apply for this opportunity, simply click on the link to be directed to the company’s careers page.
EOE including Disabled and Vets. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.