Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Requisition #: vl-00002906
Duration: Full Time
Essential Job Functions:
- Implements features and solutions assigned to support business needs
- Should feel that the quality of one’s work is a direct result of one’s own testing. A software engineer should be able to handle assignments where no formal QA occurs. Systems developed should behave to a high standard of quality
- May work on a few projects at one time, balancing needs and deadlines. A software engineer is expected to make progress on their project with minimal to some guidance from management
- Can troubleshoot problems of a basic to intermediate nature. Would be willing to support systems that they have not implemented
- Keeps informed of technical advances. Discusses changes based on newer technology
- 0-5 years software development experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Cambium Learning® Group is an award-winning educational technology solutions leader dedicated to helping all students reach their potential through individualized and differentiated instruction. Using a research-based, personalized approach, Cambium Learning Group delivers SaaS resources and instructional products that engage students and support teachers in fun, positive, safe and scalable environments. These solutions are provided through Learning A-Z® (online differentiated instruction for elementary school reading, writing and science), ExploreLearning® (online interactive math and science simulations, a math fact fluency solution, and a K–2 science solution), Voyager Sopris Learning® (blended solutions that accelerate struggling learners to achieve in literacy and math and professional development for teachers), and VKidz Learning (online comprehensive homeschool education and programs for literacy and science). We believe that every student has unlimited potential, that teachers matter, and that data, instruction, and practice are the keys to success in the classroom and beyond.
To apply for this opportunity, simply click on the “Apply Now” button and submit a cover letter and resume or email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title and requisition number in the subject line of the email.
EOE including Disabled and Vets. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.