Location: Tucson, AZ
Requisition #: vl-00002761
Duration: Full Time
Cambium Learning® Group is a leading educational solutions and services company that is committed to helping all students reach their full potential by providing evidence-based solutions and expert professional services to empower educators and raise the achievement levels of all students. The company is composed of five business units: Voyager Sopris Learning™, Learning A-Z, ExploreLearning®, Kurzweil Education™, and VKidz Holdings. Together, these business units provide best-in-class intervention and supplemental instructional materials; gold-standard professional development and school-improvement services; breakthrough technology solutions for online learning and professional support; valid and reliable assessments; and proven materials to support a positive and safe school environment.
Essential Job Functions
- Respond to queries for technical assistance in person, via phone, or electronically
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Provide second level support for complex issues
- Provide user training
- Mentor team members
- Manage situations requiring urgent attention
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
- Contribute to written process documentation
- Install and support computer hardware and software following company standards
- Install and support computer peripherals for users
- Follow up with users to ensure issue has been resolved
- Gain feedback from user about computer usage
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
- Preform root cause analysis on recurring problems and suggest mitigation plan
- Contribute to project based work
- Extensive knowledge of relevant software, hardware and other equipment
- Knowledge of relevant call tracking applications
- Knowledge and experience of customer service practices
- Related experience and training in troubleshooting and providing help desk support
- Requires little direction
- 4 - 7 years of experience
To apply for this opportunity, simply click on the “Apply Now” button and submit a cover letter and resume or email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the job title and requisition number in the subject line of the email.
EOE including Disabled and Vets. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.