Location: Tucson, AZ
Requisition #: vl-247
Duration: Full Time
Cambium Learning® Group believes every student has great potential, teachers are mission-critical, and data, instruction and practice work together to drive performance. With a portfolio of award-winning brands, Cambium Learning Group’s digital and blended curriculum, professional learning, and assessment solutions drive proficiency, equity, and other learning outcomes in classrooms everywhere. Brands include Learning A-Z® (online differentiated instruction for elementary school reading, writing and science), ExploreLearning® (online interactive math and science simulations, a math fact fluency solution, and a K-2 science solution), Voyager Sopris Learning® (blended solutions that accelerate struggling learners to achieve in literacy and math and professional learning for teachers), Cambium Assessment (innovative state- and district-level assessment solutions), and VKidz® Learning (online comprehensive homeschool education and programs for literacy and science).
The Sales Operations Specialist manages sales administration processes and report directly to the VP of Sales Enablement. The Sales Operations Specialist work directly with field and inside Account Executives based upon specific sales territory assignments. The position performs day-to-day tasks related to sales operations including but not limited to: CRM data quality management, quote creation, contract processing, and report creation. These activities provide the resources needed for our sales team to achieve our organizational goals. The Sales Operations Specialist position provides key assistance to the sales division and collaborates with multiple Learning A-Z departments.
Essential Job Functions:
- Sales reporting (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually). Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization. Recommends revisions to existing reports or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Create various Salesforce and CSI reports for sales reps as needed to help them identify leads, opportunities, and provide other analytics that support goal attainment.
- Manage the daily renewal opportunity report for your assigned team.
- Review and update sales bookings reports to ensure revenue is assigned to the correct sales associate by state for your assigned region for accurate calculation of commissions.
- Support the generation of quotes as opportunity management as needed for Domestic and International sales team members.
- Coordinate, monitor, and manage all incoming support cases and ensure prompt follow up for case resolution.
- Participate in team business meetings, training sessions, and other business functions.
- Uphold and model Learning A-Z values and behaviors.
- Sales Team liaison between Order Entry, Implementation, Marketing, and Customer Service as needed.
- Perform other duties as required.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Self-starter with ability to manage diverse workload and competing priorities
- Strong internal customer service skills; ability to respond in a prompt, polite, and efficient manner
- Minimum 2 years of sales/support and/or sales operations experience preferred
- Highly proficient in Salesforce administration (or another CRM) and Microsoft Excel
- Amazing communication skills, with an emphasis on cross-functional collaboration required
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Superior project and time management skills; excellent attention to detail
- Ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Must enjoy being an ideal team player and enjoy working in a collaborative environment
To apply for this opportunity, simply click on the link to be directed to the job posting on the company’s careers page.
EOE including Disabled and Vets. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.