Location: Tucson, AZ / Field
Requisition #: vl-00002748
Duration: Full Time
Cambium Learning® Group is a leading educational solutions and services company that is committed to helping all students reach their full potential by providing evidence-based solutions and expert professional services to empower educators and raise the achievement levels of all students. The company is composed of five business units: Voyager Sopris Learning™, Learning A-Z, ExploreLearning®, Kurzweil Education™, and VKidz Holdings. Together, these business units provide best-in-class intervention and supplemental instructional materials; gold-standard professional development and school-improvement services; breakthrough technology solutions for online learning and professional support; valid and reliable assessments; and proven materials to support a positive and safe school environment.
The Learning A-Z Regional Marketing Specialist plays a pivotal role in customizing marketing efforts to support strategic sales initiatives. This position works cross-functionally with Sales and Marketing teams to bring the brand to life at the district / school level and generate engagement to drive sales. He or she will be responsible for developing and executing regional and territory-based marketing campaigns, collateral, events, and other marketing activities as assigned. He or she will also be responsible for creating and supporting sales-driven customer-marketing programs to increase product usage and retention.
Essential Job Functions
- Customize existing national marketing messaging to target specific regional funding activities, initiatives, trends, and audience needs
- Conduct market research in assigned region to inform strategy and positioning/messaging
- Develop and execute regional and territory-based marketing strategies and tactical plans from concept to evaluation/ROI
- Collaborate with the sales teams to develop marketing strategies for individual markets that are in line with the company and regional vision and sales objectives
- Write and produce marketing deliverables in support of the above, including but not limited to emails, flyers, brochures, presentations, advertising, invitations, landing pages, speaker proposals, posters, ads, webinars, and social media messaging
- Work alongside the Learning A-Z corporate marketing team to ensure that all region-facing marketing messages consistently represent our brands and company voice
- Track effectiveness/ROI of marketing tactics and strategies. Enter campaigns in central reporting platform (for example, Salesforce.com and Pardot) and ensure dashboards reflect cost/lead, total leads generated, total leads passed to lead management, total leads converted
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing, public relations, or related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 3-5 years of work experience in traditional or digital marketing
- Commitment to accuracy, quality, and high productivity with minimal guidance
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills
- Strong social and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Experience in K-12 education industry strongly preferred
- Experience creating and managing small events
- Salesforce/Salesforce Engage experience a definite plus
- Experience managing email campaign execution, list management, and reporting
- Photoshop, InDesign, or Illustrator experience is a plus
To apply for this opportunity, simply click on the "Apply Now" button and submit a cover letter, three writing samples, and resume, or email your resume, writing samples, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications without writing samples will not be reviewed. Feel free to include link to online portfolio, if applicable. Please include the job title and requisition number in the subject line of the email.
EOE including Disabled and Vets. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.