Requisition #: vl-00002853
Duration: Full Time
Cambium Learning® Group is an award-winning educational technology solutions leader dedicated to helping all students reach their potential through individualized and differentiated instruction. Using a research-based, personalized approach, Cambium Learning Group delivers SaaS resources and instructional products that engage students and support teachers in fun, positive, safe and scalable environments. These solutions are provided through Learning A-Z® (online differentiated instruction for elementary school reading, writing and science), ExploreLearning® (online interactive math and science simulations and a math fact fluency solution), Voyager Sopris Learning® (blended solutions that accelerate struggling learners to achieve in literacy and math and professional development for teachers), and VKidz Learning (online comprehensive homeschool education and programs for literacy and science). We believe that every student has unlimited potential, that teachers matter, and that data, instruction, and practice are the keys to success in the classroom and beyond.
The Learning A-Z Regional Marketing Manager plays a pivotal role in customizing marketing efforts to support strategic sales initiatives. This position works cross-functionally with Sales and Marketing teams to bring the brand to life at the district / school level and generate engagement to drive sales. He or she will be responsible for developing and executing regional and territory-based marketing campaigns, collateral, events, and other marketing activities as assigned. He or she will also be responsible for creating and supporting sales-driven customer-marketing programs to increase product usage, retention and lead gen.
There are currently two (2) openings for this position.Essential Job Functions:
- Customize existing national marketing messaging to target specific regional funding activities, initiatives, trends, and audience needs
- Conduct market research in assigned region to inform strategy and positioning/messaging
- Develop and execute regional and territory-based marketing strategies and tactical plans from concept to evaluation/ROI
- Collaborate with the sales teams to develop marketing strategies for individual markets that are in line with the company and regional vision and sales objectives
- Write and produce marketing deliverables in support of the above, including but not limited to emails, flyers, brochures, presentations, advertising, invitations, landing pages, speaker proposals, posters, ads, webinars, and social media messaging
- Work alongside the Learning A-Z corporate marketing team to ensure that all region-facing marketing messages consistently represent our brands and company voice
- Track effectiveness/ROI of marketing tactics and strategies. Enter campaigns in central reporting platform (for example, Salesforce.com and Pardot) and ensure dashboards reflect cost/lead, total leads generated, total leads passed to lead management, total leads converted
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing, public relations, or related field
- Experience in K-12 education industry
- Strong copywriting and verbal communication skills
- 5-7 years of regional, product or digital marketing experience
- Commitment to accuracy, quality, and high productivity with minimal guidance
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills
- Strong social and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
- Experience creating and managing small events
- Understanding of literacy landscape strongly preferred
- Salesforce/Salesforce Engage/Pardot experience a definite plus/li>
- Experience managing email campaign execution, list management, and reporting
To apply for this opportunity, simply click on the “Apply Now” button and submit a cover letter and resume or email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title and requisition number in the subject line of the email.
EOE including Disabled and Vets. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.