Requisition #: vl-00002979
Duration: Full Time
Cambium Learning® Group believes every student has great potential, teachers are mission-critical, and data, instruction and practice work together to drive performance. With a portfolio of award-winning brands, Cambium Learning Group's digital and blended curriculum, professional learning, and assessment solutions drive proficiency, equity, and other learning outcomes in classrooms everywhere. Brands include Learning A-Z® (online differentiated instruction for elementary school reading, writing and science), ExploreLearning® (online interactive math and science simulations, a math fact fluency solution, and a K-2 science solution), Voyager Sopris Learning® (blended solutions that accelerate struggling learners to achieve in literacy and math and professional learning for teachers), Cambium Assessment (innovative stateand district-level assessment solutions), and VKidz® Learning (online comprehensive homeschool education and programs for literacy and science).
Supports Regional Marketing with the tactical side of regional needs (i.e. regional events, collateral, and project execution). This position will enable the Marketing Managers to remain focused on strategy/large opportunities. This role provides day-to-day management of one-off, quick turn projects that are inevitable when working with sales.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assists the Marketing Managers with tactical execution and project management support
- Assists regional sales reps with the creation and execution of tactics supporting regional events, inclusive of print/digital ads, event-specific collateral, signage, and invitations.
- Responsible for programming and deploying regional emails using Pardot.
- Collaborates with in-house designers and copywriters on region specific collateral, websites, and social media campaigns.
- Conducts market research and identifies trends.
- Creates, proofreads, and edits copy ensuring a consistent voice.
- Partners with the sales team at the rep level, as directed by the Senior Manager, ABM.
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing, public relations, or related field.
- Experience in the K-12 education industry
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects while maintaining a clear sense of priorities.
- Experience with managing multi-channel, integrated marketing campaigns.
- Strong desire to partner with and support the sales channel (especially the rep level)
- Self-starter who is comfortable working at a fast pace.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
- Baseline understanding of the adoption state, and non-adoption (open territory) review process.
- Understanding of the literacy landscape
- Experience with Salesforce, Pardot, and ABM related software.
To apply for this opportunity, simply click on the “Apply Now” button and submit a cover letter and resume or email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include the job title and requisition number in the subject line of the email.
EOE including Disabled and Vets. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.