Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Requisition #: vl-00002997
Duration: Full Time
The QA Engineer executes test plans, creates automated test scripting, and manually verifies software features and bug fixes. The QA Engineer works with the software engineering staff to ensure released software is of the highest possible quality.
Essential Job Functions:
- Design and execute software test plans
- Create and maintain automated tests
- Write detailed bug reports
- Create and tear down virtual machines for testing
- Install and configure physical operating systems on test hardware
- Participates in software cycle post-mortem to enhance and improve future testing
- Generate reports and analysis of testing cycles
- Requires little direction
- 2-7 years QA experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with FogBugz, Jira, BugZilla, or similar ticketing software
- Familiarity with capacity testing, automated testing, and accessibility testing
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
- BS in Computer Science or related field
Cambium Learning® Group believes every student has great potential, teachers are mission-critical, and data, instruction and practice work together to drive performance. With a portfolio of award-winning brands, Cambium Learning Group's digital and blended curriculum, professional learning, and assessment solutions drive proficiency, equity, and other learning outcomes in classrooms everywhere. Brands include Learning A-Z® (online differentiated instruction for elementary school reading, writing and science), ExploreLearning® (online interactive math and science simulations, a math fact fluency solution, and a K-2 science solution), Voyager Sopris Learning® (blended solutions that accelerate struggling learners to achieve in literacy and math and professional learning for teachers), Cambium Assessment (innovative stateand district-level assessment solutions), and VKidz® Learning (online comprehensive homeschool education and programs for literacy and science).
To apply for this opportunity, simply click on the “Apply Now” button and submit a cover letter and resume or email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include the job title and requisition number in the subject line of the email.
EOE including Disabled and Vets. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.