Requisition #: vl-00002954
Duration: Full Time
Cambium Learning® Group is an award-winning educational technology solutions leader dedicated to helping all students reach their potential through individualized and differentiated instruction. Using a research-based, personalized approach, Cambium Learning Group delivers SaaS resources and instructional products that engage students and support teachers in fun, positive, safe and scalable environments. These solutions are provided through Learning A-Z® (online differentiated instruction for elementary school reading, writing and science), ExploreLearning® (online interactive math and science simulations, a math fact fluency solution, and a K–2 science solution), Voyager Sopris Learning® (blended solutions that accelerate struggling learners to achieve in literacy and math and professional development for teachers), and VKidz Learning (online comprehensive homeschool education and programs for literacy and science). We believe that every student has unlimited potential, that teachers matter, and that data, instruction, and practice are the keys to success in the classroom and beyond.
This position will coordinate and oversee various aspects of projects for the Enterprise PMO. Particular emphasis will be placed on product development projects with the end goal of ensuring cross-functional teams deliver quality products on time, on budget, and within scope.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for the management of projects as assigned
- Oversees all aspects of project management, including scheduling, budgeting, setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, increasing business efficiencies, and monitoring and summarizing progress of project
- Prepares reports for senior leadership regarding status of projects
- Coordinates with cross-functional teams and supports a collaborative process from inception to completion
- Schedules and conducts regular project status meetings to track progress as well as to identify issues and solve potential problems
- Performs a variety of tasks, and leads and directs the work of others
- Appropriately applies content management systems and project tracking systems along with Adobe Acrobat Pro, FileMaker, Google Suites, and Microsoft Office
- Provide annual operating budget and annual revenue responsibility
Additional Job Functions:
- Assist in maintaining internal project management documentation
- Assist in “best practices” training of non-project management staff that are fulfilling a project management role
- Communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders at varying levels of the organization
- Write project documentation that serves the needed audience, including executives and technical audiences
- Analyze project-related data to monitor and control progress of projects and apply lessons learned on projects
- Use of different types of project management methodologies
This role is an individual contributor and does not supervise employees directly.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years project management experience, preferably in educational publishing or media
- Experience leading teams developing web based software solutions
- Experience leading teams including UI/UX Designers, focused on front-end and user experience of web based software applications
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
- Preferred background in educational publishing and/or media
- Certification in Project Management
- Knowledge of Trello or other Project Management Software
To apply for this opportunity, simply click on the “Apply Now” button and submit a cover letter and resume or email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include the job title and requisition number in the subject line of the email.
EOE including Disabled and Vets. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.